What Info Do We Collect?
When you enter our website, there is some information we take from you. Also, when you use our services and book an appointment for a massage session, we require certain information. We have divided this information into three different categories so that you would understand what we take and why we take them.
We take 1) information you provide to us, 2) information which is automatically collected by using the Services, and 3) information from other sources.
- Information You Provide to Us.
Whenever you opt to use our services, we collect the information you provide directly to us, such as your name, e-mail address, and contact information and information about your desired appointment such as the date, time, and the specific treatment you need. If you purchase through Our Website, we will collect your payment information, which includes your name, email, and contact info as well as your billing and shipping information. We also collect information from you when you contact us.
- Information Automatically Collected by Using Services.
As you continue to access our website, we log information about your use of our Services. This includes the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, general location information, and the page that led you to our website. We may also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources.
We may obtain information provided by other companies and organizations, such as our marketing and promotional partners. For example, if someone buys a gift card through the Website, we may collect the recipient’s and the purchaser’s PII and the purchaser’s payment information. Or if a member gives out his or her free session to another person, we may find out information about the beneficiary.
What Do We Do WITH Your Information?
We need your information to provide you with a personalized experience and do the following:
- to provide, maintain and improve our Services, your experience as well the system;
- to provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices without any avoidable errors;
- to send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- to communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by us, and to provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- to personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- to process and deliver contest, sweepstakes, and other promotional entries and rewards;
- to link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- to carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
What Information Do We Share?
- With our employees, agents and representatives working on our behalf;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, including but not limited to credit card processing and order fulfillment if you choose to purchase products or services through the Services;
- With our affiliates, marketing partners, or other direct marketers, so they can send you notices about their products or services.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we have any reason to believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect our rights, property, and safety or those of others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including but not limited too if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Cookies & Tracking Technologies
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our website and use our Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our website and Services.
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
Session cookies only work during one online session. These cookies do not remain on your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the website. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity after you have logged in, as you move through our website.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Your browser may additionally be capable of notifying you when you receive a cookie. You might have to check with your browser’s support resources for further information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images or other computer codes that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and the effectiveness of our communications and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
We additionally uses, or may use in the future, the following technologies: Java scripts, which are codes that are embedded within the Services to provide usage statistics and other monitoring information; entity tags which cache certain information within your browser; and HTML5 local storage features which can help the Services load faster from cached data within your browser.
Third-Party Ad Networks & Opting-Out
Our website uses third-party cookies and other technologies from Google Analytics. You can opt-out of Google Analytics’ display advertising services by using the Ad Settings Feature available here, which lets you control which information Google uses to show you ads. Further, a Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on is available to disable Google Analytics tracking.
Users in the United States may further opt-out of additional third-party ad networks. The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page features information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having the information used by DAA companies. The Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page features information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having the information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our website or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt-out on the DAA or NAI websites, your opt-out may not be effective. Additional information is available on the DAA’s website at www.aboutads.info or the NAI’s website at www.networkadvertising.org.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Do Not Track Notice
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Because no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers or databases. We further do not control any third parties’ websites or other security measures.
By using the Services, you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use the Services.
Use by Children
We do not intend for our websites or Services to be used by anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about your child, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org